- How long have you been a member of the Board?
- Why did you become a Board Member?
I wanted to upgrade and fix our facilities
- What has been your biggest accomplishment as a Board Member? There are a couple of accomplishments: Passing much needed bonds to improve all of our school sites and the focus on student achievement throughout the District.
- What is the best part about your job?
The best part is visiting and interacting with our employees and school sites.
- What are some challenges you face as a Board Member?
Some of the challenges I face as a Board Member: making sure that our District have adequate funding for our schools, fighting for legislation that support our students and providing the resources to have a 21st Century classroom.
- What are your future goals that you hope to accomplish for the district?
My goals are to have a permanent site for our special need students and to collaborate with Higher Education to support student learning.
- What message would you like to share with the community about student learning?
Every student deserves a quality education and not one student is left behind.