PowerSchool Online Enrollment

The Alhambra Unified School District is excited to announce the PowerSchool online student enrollment system. The system is a secure and streamlined process which allows the District to verify all student demographics, emergency and medical information. The system will also allow families to electronically sign the annual permission forms.  In short, this online process replaces many of the hard copy student enrollment and permission forms that students bring home on the first day of school. 




Support Videos/Documents

 Requirement Form | [English] [Español] [中文] [Tiếng Việt]



Instructional Video for returning students:




Required Documents

Gather and prepare the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS: 
Verification of Student Birth Date (at least one)
  • Birth Certificate (preferred)
  • Passport/Residency Card
Proof of Residence (3 items 
  • One must be a Utility Bill  (gas, electric, water, home telephone, cable, or internet within last 3 months )
  • One must be a Driver’s License or ID card with current address
  • Any of the following:
  • Car, Health or Home Insurance Premium
  • Medical or other health insurance statement
  • Car Registration
  • TANDF/CAL Fresh documentation
  • Letter from employer on office letterhead
  • Check warrant stub
  • Credit Card/Bank Statement
  • Cellular phone Statement
  • Rental agreement that includes name and telephone number of landlord
Parent/Guardian Identification
  • Valid government issued photo ID
Immunization Records
  • Current immunization card
*Attention 7th and 8th grade Parents: Tdap Booster must be updated
( The last dose must be given on or after student’s seventh birthday)
  • CHPD Physical Exam for Kindergarten and 1st-grade entry
  • Dental Exam for Kindergarten and 1st-grade entry
School Transfer Paperwork
Last report card (needed for proper placement)
Individualized Education Program (IEP):
Required for students receiving special education services.
Section 504 Plan: 
Required for students receiving accommodations and modifications


Upon submission, you will need to contact the school and make an appointment to bring in the required documents for verification.

Enrollment will require you to have an email account. If you do not have an email account click here to set one up.
Technical Support Number


Additional Forms/Guides

Enrollment Health History | [English] [Español] [中文] Grade Level Placement Based Solely on DOB [School Year 2024-2025] [School Year 2023-2024]
Caregiver Affidavit | [English] [Español] [中文] Verification of Residence | [English
Homeless Non-Permanent Residence - McKinney Vento Act | [English/Español/Tiếng Việt] Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry [English]
How to Order Birth Certificates | [English] Report of Health Examination for School Entry | [English] [Español]
Free Low Cost Immunization Clinics | [English] California School Immunization Record Card | [English
Oral Health Assessment Requirement Form | [English]  
Important Notice: 

Please be informed of the possibility that your child may be transferred to another school within the Alhambra Unified School District, due to maximum student enrollment in certain grade levels at your neighborhood school. The criterion for enrollment of students to another school is based on the date and time the student completes registration. If it becomes necessary to transfer a student, the last enrolled student will be the first student moved to another school.

All students transferred to another school will be enrolled in their neighborhood school at the beginning of the following school year. If your student is transferred, it will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian to transport the child to the overflow school. We reserve the right to ask for additional verification if necessary. Home visits may be conducted by school and/or district personnel to verify your child’s residence. Any changes in address or phone number must be reported immediately.