Under the direction of the Los Angeles County Office of Education, school will be closed for all students through May 5, 2020.
Emergency Food Menu / Feeding Site Information
Monterey Park Coronavirus Informational Meetings
- March 5th 6:00-8:00pm – Monterey Park Service Clubhouse (440 S. McPherrin Ave. Monterey Park, CA)
- March 7th 1:00-3:00pm – Sierra Vista Park Community Room (311 N. Rural Dr. Monterey Park, CA)
- March 11th 6:00-8:00pm – Monterey Highlands Elementary (400 Casuda Cyn Dr. Monterey Park, CA)
- March 14th 1:00-3:00pm – George Elder Park Community Room (1950 Wilcox Ave. Monterey Park, CA)
- March 24th 6:00-8:00pm – Brightwood Elementary School (1701 Brightwood St. Monterey Park, CA)
Message from Dr. Debra Duardo: Coronavirus 2/26/2020
Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Debra Duardo, addresses concerns following CDC comments on spread of coronavirus and need for schools to be prepared.
Coronavirus Informational Meeting 2/13/2020
Video courtesy of LA County Office of Education: Educational Technologies Network