Early College Program with East Los Angeles College
In partnership with East Los Angeles College, Alhambra USD offers students the opportunity to join a 4-year cohort called the Early College Program (ECP) to work toward completing students' General Education requirements (IGETC) for college.
Classes are taught by ELAC instructors and are held at Alhambra HS, Mark Keppel HS, and San Gabriel HS. Classes are offered free of charge to students.
Participation in the Early College Program requires students to commit to the classes listed in the Early College Program Matrix (this is a 4 year commitment). Students will be in a cohort based on their graduating class.
Please refer to Schedule of Classes for more information.
NOTE: Students are welcome to take College Credit Courses without committing to the Early College Program (ECP). However, priority enrollment for ECP courses are given to students in the Early College Program. For more information, please refer to College Credit Courses.
CLICK HERE to view the Early College Program Matrix
Class of 2025
ECP INTEREST FORM Class of 2025: https://tinyurl.com/ECP2025interest
- CLICK HERE for the 2/16/22 Early College Presentation Slides
- CLICK HERE for the 2/16/22 Early College Presentation Recording
- CLICK HERE for the 8/11/21 College Credit Program Family Information Night Presentation Slides
- CLICK Here for the 8/11/21 College Credit Program Family Information Night Presentation (Recording)
CLICK HERE for Early College Program Informational Session (ARCHIVED)
Class of 2023/2024-
ECP Contract for Class of 2024 (Deadline to enroll is April 30,2021)
Class of 2023-
For further information, please contact your CTE Advisor:
Alhambra High School- Janice Liu [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Mark Keppel High School/Century High School – Elizabeth An [email@example.com]
San Gabriel High School – Paulina Serrano [firstname.lastname@example.org]
How do I Register? Refer to ELAC Application Guide Powerpoint for step-to-step instruction.
- Create a CCCApply Account -Go to www.elac.edu, click on "apply online"
- Use "Community College Application Notes" to write down important info needed to apply
- Submit an online application for East Los Angeles College
- Fill out K-12 Concurrent Consent Form using the Dynamic Forms Website. More information will be provided at the time of class registration.
- AHS- Janice Liu [Liu_Janice@ausd.us]
- MKHS/CHS- Elizabeth An [An_Elizabeth@ausd.us]
- SGHS- Paulina Serrano [Serrano_Paulina@ausd.us]
CLICK HERE for ELAC Powerpoint and Forms